Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a blessing!


It has been an extremely blessed summer for me.  If you have followed my blog, you have watched as for the last five weeks, I have been able to jump around the U.S. doing some fun things.  That is because I am a very blessed man.  I have worked at the First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton for almost nine years now.  I love my job!  It is of course not without its challenges, but I love getting up and going to work and those whom I work with.  As a matter of fact, I have missed my friends for the last five weeks as I have been on sabbatical.  The church has blessed me with five weeks off in which to rest and refresh.  Thank you to our elders for this wonderful gift.

My sabbatical has consisted of a trip to New York, a week camping and surfing in San Diego, scuba diving in Catalina, taking the GRE, a trip to Las Vegas and time with my family.  There has been a lot of reading, reflecting and just hanging out with friends and family. 

Most of the pictures of my time off are already posted on this blog.  Here is a last couple of pics as I get ready to head back to work.

2 comments:

sclark91 said...

Only see one photo. More coming?

sclark91 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.